VIDEO PRODUCTION TEAM – LOS ANGELES
Work on-site at our studios in Los Angeles with like-minded professionals in the field of dating and personal improvement.
- Must have at least one year of experience in videography, photojournalism or a visual story-telling field. Media experience – digital, TV or print – preferred.
- Must have a keen eye and strong sense of what works with web videos and social video trends.
- Must be able to operate effectively in a fast-paced, live video recording environment.
- Must possess editing skills with Adobe Premiere Pro, the Adobe Creative Suite or similar editing platform.
- Experience with lighting set up in different shooting environments, including interviews and stage sets.
- Knowledge and use of DSLR cameras.
- Experience with wireless audio solutions (Sennheiser AVX).
- Must have strong organizational skills
- Must be detail-oriented.
- Must be diligent, possess excellent communication skills, and come to work promptly and consistently.
- Must be able to take direction and work well with team members and superiors.
- Must be able to concentrate and execute tasks accurately.
- Must be able to react to change, handle and prioritize multiple tasks at the same time.
- Must provide portfolio of web links to completed works and/or demo reels.
- Experience with still photography is a bonus.
- Position will require and include night shifts, weekends and early mornings as needed. Travel required.
- Position will require the ability to lift and stack boxes in excess of 40 lbs.
About Real Social Dynamics
Help men relate better to women, improve their relationships, build inner confidence and take up a path of personal growth.