SEARCH ENGINE MARKETING ASSISTANT / INTERN
Manage search engine marketing campaigns and work with teams to develop a marketing strategy. Understand the functions of the internet, be able to analyze website traffic, and recommend new marketing opportunities using new innovative techniques.
- Simultaneously managing multiple search engine marketing campaigns.
- Consulting closely with teams to develop marketing strategy.
- Researching, analyzing, and recommending new marketing opportunities
- Initiating new techniques to improve marketing results for RSD.
- Developing, monitoring, and reporting on PPC and paid inclusion programs.
- Using Google Ad words for increased search response.
- Researching paid-search advertising rates.
- Providing recommendations for site improvements
- Working closely with our development teams to implement optimizations
- Preparing and analyzing monthly ranking and traffic reports
Education & Experience
- Some Internet marketing experience: Google Ad words, etc.
- Proven and verifiable record of accomplishments.
- Robust knowledge of the ever-changing Internet marketing landscape
- Proficient in conducting research online beyond major search engines
- Working knowledge of Excel, Word
- Basic knowledge of HTML
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Superior attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and writing skills
About Real Social Dynamics
Help men relate better to women, improve their relationships, build inner confidence and take up a path of personal growth.
Our ultimate mission is to change peoples lives and give value to the world.