- Provides administrative support to the Instructor to include: preparing documents, arranging meeting time and place, maintaining current practices, taking minutes at meetings, and providing help to the Instructor.
- Drafts programs and paperwork and other reports for Instructors as required.
- Assists Live Program students.
- Acts as Human Resources/Payroll liaison for Instructors.
- Arranges, participates in, and implements, as directed, Live Programs and Bootcamps.
- Processes and checks all paperwork pertaining to Live Programs.
- Prepare on behalf of Instructor the registrations and evaluations for Live Program Clients and distributes it to HQ.
- Periodically updates Instructors on policy changes or HR notices.
- To carry out, under supervision, specific elements of the operation of the Live Programs.
- Goes to field sites and researches venues for Live Programs.
- Submits reports of evaluations and reimbursements to payroll department for action on any pay changes.
- Performs related duties as assigned by Instructors including general errands.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree and experience in online marketing preferred
- Adaptable, self-motivated, passionate, creative team player
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Outgoing and willing to take initiatives in finding new business
- Strong sales and negotiation skills
About Real Social Dynamics
Help men relate better to women, improve their relationships, build inner confidence and take up a path of personal growth.
Our ultimate mission is to change peoples lives and give value to the world.